BeschreibungThe 90th Edition of Amateur Radio's Foremost Technical Resource
The ARRL Handbook for Radio Communications is widely recognized as being the standard reference among radio amateurs and other technologists - experimenters, engineers and students. The fields of radio and electronics are constantly evolving, and no other publication provides as accurate a snapshot of the state of the art as The ARRL Handbook.
Dozens of contributing experts and technical editors have helped fill these pages with essential information from across the expanse of radio communication fundamentals and practical applications. Clear and thorough explanations cover nearly every aspect of radio and antenna design, equipment construction, and station assembly.
A lot has changed since The Handbook was first published in 1926. But just as was said of the ninth edition can be said of this 90th edition: Anyone who is at all interested in the technical side of radio can ill afford to be without The Radio Amateur?s Handbook.
Always Updated! Here are just a few of the new projects and new content included in this latest edition:
- New antenna projects, including a Low-band Quad, Delta Loops, Coaxial Dipoles for VHF or UHF, and a Skeleton Slot for 14-30 MHz
- New material on power supply polarity protection circuits
- 144 MHz band-pass filter for reducing harmonics
- Updated Pebble Crusher QRP transmitter construction project
- Design software on CD-ROM, including Elsie filter and Pi-El matching networks
- ...and more!
The CD-ROM includes all of the fully searchable text and illustrations in the printed book, as well as expanded supplemental content, software, PC board templates and other support files.
1320 pages, numerous images, incl. CD-ROM, October 2012